Step By Step Instructions For New Users
You can access ZenMD in Our Mobile App on your smartphone or tablet Getting started with ZenMD is fast and easy.
1. To begin, sign up and create an account. This essential information will help us connect you to a provider in your state.
2. From our home screen select Service that you would like to schedule and appointment to:
- List the symptoms you are experiencing
- List any allergies or medications you are taking. The doctor will not only use this information for a diagnosis,
*Tip: You can also use voice over text to avoid typing!
During Your Medical Visit
- The doctor will appear on your video screen and will guide you through your visit. Most medical visits last about 10-15 minutes.
- Your doctor may ask you to use the video to show physical symptoms related to your reason for calling or guide a physical examination.
- The app has a hi-resolution photo feature, which allows you to share photos of your physical symptoms with the doctor, aiding in diagnosis. These photos are even better than the naked eye since our transmission method is done through lossless compression, meaning we do not strip out the pixel fidelity for transmission. You can streamline your visit if you take the pictures before the encounter begins.
*Tip: Lighting is very important when your doctor needs to inspect you. Well-lit areas work best. The flashlight function on a smartphone can also provide additional lighting for certain types of video inspection.