Currently Bill SB420 states that a standard patient can grow up to 6 mature cannabis plants or 12 immature marijuana clones. However, the California Supreme Court ruled that these numbers are arbitrary and a patient can grow an amount that meets their medical marijuana requirements but not more. A "Grower Recommendation” is a common phrase used to describe a desire to grow more cannabis that is outlined in Senate Bill 420.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to receive my Recommendation?
- If I lose my Recommendation document, can I get a replacement?
- Will I need to renew my medical marijuana doctor's recommendation?
- What am I able to do with a doctor's recommendation?
- Who is able to legally write a medical marijuana recommendation for me?
- Can I print and use the Digital version of my Recommendation immediately?
- How much can I possess or grow?