Any licensed California physician or Osteopath can recommend or approve your use of medical marijuana. However, not all doctors are informed about the medical use of cannabis. All of our physicians are licensed in the country and state providing telemedicine and have deep knowledge of medicinal marijuana and are comfortable with recommending it as a treatment.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to receive my Recommendation?
- If I lose my Recommendation document, can I get a replacement?
- Will I need to renew my medical marijuana doctor's recommendation?
- What am I able to do with a doctor's recommendation?
- Who is able to legally write a medical marijuana recommendation for me?
- Can I print and use the Digital version of my Recommendation immediately?
- How much can I possess or grow?